This guidance comes from the continued work of the Academic Continuity Group, the Center for Online Learning and Innovation (COLI), the Education Policy Committee, and the Faculty-Student Liaison Committee as well as the Recovery Task Force.
***This is a procedural supplement to the Multi-Modal Teaching & Learning COLI Resources which provides the primary guidance for your Course Development Planning during COVID-19***
To ensure clear communication with your students, please use the following D2L features:
Additional Important Resources:
- Additional Important Guidelines and Information for Classes during COVID-19
- Attendance Guidance
- Course Orientation Guidance
- Office Hour Guidance
- Online Notification Form Process
For additional support:
- COLI consultations can be booked for individuals or departments at https://wiki.canisius.edu/display/FacTS/COLI+Consultations.
- Check the Faculty Development Calendar regularly to see workshops and forums to help support you throughout the semester.
- Appointments with Jenn Lodi-Smith, assistant vice president for academic affairs, can be booked using at https://calendly.com/lodismij/meetings or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After reviewing the linked guidance, please click here to submit your questions if you have additional information you would like to see addressed.
For additional questions or concerns please contact the Crisis Response Team at add CRT@canisius.edu; 888-3100