Have you been asked to submit a PowerPoint presentation to your instructor? Here is a helpful guide.
- Create your PowerPoint file.
- Narrate and save your PowerPoint file to your computer. Choose from the following:
- Upload or attach your PowerPoint or video file. (If you have a presentation with a large file size, you will want to follow step c.iii.
- Upload your file to a D2L dropbox.
- Attach your file in Gmail.
- Upload your file to Google Drive and then link to it.
- Google Drive at Canisius tutorial.
- Sharing a file or folder in Google Drive with someone else/collaborating on a file or folder.
- Paste the link -
- In an email.
- In a document that you can upload to D2L. (Then follow step b. to upload the file to a dropbox.)