Canisius students can print out documents on many campus printers located in the library, hallways, and various public spaces. Here's how:
Here's some things to remember when you print:
- Students pay 4 cents per page when printing black & white, double-sided, and 20 cents per page for color, double-sided printing. (Single-sided is 5 cents a page for black and white, and 25 cents a page for color printing.)
- Each semester you are registered for classes, you receive $15.00 added to your printing account. You can add more money to this account at any time.
- After you print a document from a campus PC, go to the printer that is most convenient.
- If the printer is in energy saver mode, press the power saver button to bring the printer online. This make take several seconds.
- Once printer is online, identify yourself by sliding your Canisius College user ID.
- You’ll see a list of print jobs that you sent to the print cue. You can print these out one at a time, or choose “print all.”
- Your printout will appear after several seconds, and the relevant charges will assessed on your printing account.
- Be sure to log out of the printer when you are finished.
Brought your own PC or Mac to campus? Great! You can print from that, too:
Printing from your own Windows laptop