At Canisius College, faculty and staff email and calendars are provided through a system called "Exchange." Practically, faculty and staff access and use their Exchange email service through Microsoft Outlook. This can either be through Outlook Web Application (OWA), a browser-based email/calendar dashboard, or through MS Outlook 2010 or 2011, "desktop" applications that operate on your PC or Mac outside of a browser.
Below are tutorial materials for Outlook 2007, 2010, and 2011, and some specific email procedures and polices. If you're running Outlook 2010, it's worth taking a look at our old Outlook 2007 tutorials as well, as the difference between versions 2007 and 2010 are mostly cosmetic, and many of the features are basically the same.
Also worthwhile are Microsoft's own Outlook training materials, which can be accessed by clicking here.
|Are you a student at Canisius College? Your email and calendar account is available through Google, together with other powerful resources. Click here for details!|
- Save Your Old Emails
- Outlook 2010 for PC
- Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Outlook 2007 for PC
- Outlook: Mail Merge
- OWA (Outlook Web Application 2010)
- Quick Guides
- Email Revoke/Lock/Expiration Policy for Gmail/Exchange
- Outlook 2013 & 2016 for Windows Desktop
- Sending a message - OWA Light
- Logging into OWA
- Outlook Web App for Faculty and Staff Email
- Blocked Senders in Outlook
- Email your class, Program, or Major Students via Listservs