Google Apps for Education:
Canisius is partnering with Google to allow the college’s students to use Google Apps for Education, which includes Gmail to manage email accounts, as well as Google Calendar, Documents and Spreadsheets, and Google Talk. The system boasts a number of new features including indexed email search, enhanced spam filtering, calendaring, tagging capabilities for tracking emails, chatting options, and unlimited cloud storage.
About your Canisius Gmail:
Your Canisius Gmail address is your official email address at the College. This is the email address to which the College and your instructors will send important notifications. It is also the email address that will receive copies of any messages sent to you from within the Desire2Learn Learning Management System.
Basic Organization, Uploading, and Downloading in Google Drive (Closed Captioned by YouTube)
- Create sharing links that allow recipients to directly:
- Track changes on Folders, Docs, Sheets, or Slides
- Collaborate on a Google Slides presentation with a classmate.
- Create a clickable graphic using Google Slides.
- Attaching files in Gmail.
- Labels: Your New Folders
- Using Labels
- Coloring Labels
- Searching Your Mail
- Archive: Your New "Delete"
- Using Filters to Manage Your Mail