At Canisius College, Listprocs, or automated email lists are created each semester for use by faculty to email their students. Sending to a single email address effectively sends a particular email to all individuals within that list.
Each semester, listprocs are populated or updated by the first day of class. Listprocs become unavailable after the last day of Final Exams.
Alternatively, you are able to efficiently email some or all of your students in D2L. This includes available previous and upcoming semesters.
All class listprocs are configured to only accept email from students and instructors associated with that class.
Your Class Listprocs
These lists are updated nightly based upon Banner enrollment data.
The format of the list name is: "AAA[A]111B[BB]"
- Items shown in [brackets] indicate optional characters.
- AAA[A] = subject code typically 3-letters but there are some 4-letter codes
- 111 = 3-digit course number (not to be confused with the 5-digit CRN)
- B[BB] = section code typically 1-letter but there are some 3-letter codes
- listproc for Accounting 101 Section A = firstname.lastname@example.org
- listproc for Adolescence Education 534 Section ONL = email@example.com