Tutorials, documentation, and other resources for use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Table of Contents
MS365 allows you to use online versions of various Microsoft Office applications and other programs on the go. All Canisius Faculty, staff, and students have access to OneDrive and receive 1TB of data (that's about 1,000 hours of digital video at 1080p HD resolution) for the time they are at Canisius.
- Introduction to MS365 - Transcript
- A brief introduction to the Microsoft 365 Suite of applications and how to access & navigate it online.
- Share Files and Folders on your Desktop Microsoft Office Applications
- Share Online Files and Folders hosted on MS365
- Introduction to OneDrive - Transcript
- An introduction to setting up your OneDrive for cloud storage and file backup.
- Share Files and Folders located in OneDrive
Microsoft Office Suite