This video shows how to export from Google Docs (and other Google productivity apps) in various formats.
- Within Pages, with your document open, click the "File" menu header in the upper lefthand corner.
- Hover or click "Export to," and select "Word..."
- In the following screen, you can simply click "Next..." (if you click the "Advanced Options" downarrow, you can confirm that you are saving to .docx.)
- In the following screen, type your file name in the "Save As:" entry line, and then choose where you would like the .docx file saved to.
- Click "Export" to convert the file and save it to your chosen location.