- Copy the Shortcode at the top of the form or on the Anonymous Forms area of the dashboard. (It looks something like this:)
- Then, go to Pages<Add New.
- Add a page titled Submit (or something similar).
- Then, paste in the form code and include any directions you want to give people before this code. Click Publish.
- Make sure that this page appears on your navigation bar.
Publish the pending posts.
- When the submissions come in, they will be marked as pending on the posts page.
- Hover under the post and click 'Edit'.
- Make any edits you want to make to the post and then click 'Publish'.
- Or, click 'Edit' to schedule the post. Enter the date/time and then click 'OK'. The 'Publish' button changes to a 'Schedule' button. Click 'Schedule'.
To get started with your blog at Canisius, please visit our Blogs@Canisius Wiki.