Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


If a student remains enrolled at the college but wishes to terminate his or her room and board agreement, special circumstances must exist.  The withdrawal from college owned housing must be authorized by the Director of Student Life or designee.  If authorization is granted, the above noted schedule will be used to determine the final bill for housing costs based on your enrollment status of a full semester, partial semester or a summer school session.

All overpayments during the term of a resident’s room and board contract will be refunded, less administrative charges or withdrawal fees in accordance with the terms of this contract.


College fire, safety, and sanitation regulations prohibit the use of all dangerous appliances in student rooms.  The following are expressly forbidden:

Open coil heaters 

Air conditioners 

Satellite dishes

Halogen lamps 


Immersion coils

Deep-fat fryers


Hot plates


Frying appliance

Any type of open flame devices

Any type of exposed burner

Any student causing a fire in or about college housing facilities is subject to restitution and disciplinary action, to include but not limited to suspension from housing or expulsion from the college.