Canisius College users can build and operate forms within their Canisius-branded Google Drive.
If you plan to develop a particularly elaborate Google Form, or use a Form as part of a bigger web-based product, we recommend planning the whole project using our web-based project template.
- Google Forms tutorial videos can be found here.
- Google Forms can make quick and easy to use, easy to grade quizzes.
- Google Forms can be saved as .pdf files, or printed.
- Google Forms can collect all sorts of data, and automatically puts it in a spreadsheet for easy sorting, filtering, or other data processing.
- Considering using exams online, outside of the classroom? Here are some tips for online quizzes.
For Advanced Surveys or Data Collection Forms
Qualtrics Research Suite. - a full-featured, web-based application for building and conducting online surveys. Qualtrics offers complex conditional logic and answer merging or piping, so surveys can present different questions based on respondents’ answers to previous questions. Survey respondents can be selectively recruited via several methods including email and web links. Respondent data can be organized using Qualtrics' reporting tools or exported for use in spreadsheets. Qualtrics has a complex permissions system that can allow or limit individual user access to survey writing, editing, deployment, and reporting functions.
You can go to Qualtrics via my.canisius.edu. Under "My Applications" you will see a Qualtrics icon.
|Canisius Qualtrics Tutorials|
Our Self-Paced Training Starter Videos
- Check out Qualtrics text and video tutorials
- Qualtrics' Blog provides useful tips for survey construction.