See the COLI Calendar for on-campus events related to online pedagogy. These give you the chance to learn from colleagues who teach online.
- Do you prefer learning by reading? We recommend starting with Paloff and Pratt, and Nilson and Goodson.
- Want some quick tips via video? Take a look at the Patricia K. Cross Academy.
Develop your course
- The OFDC will guide you through course design specifically for online and hybrid format.
- Register your course with the Office of of Student Records and Registration specifically as an online or hybrid course. Your course will have a suffix code that is something like "ONA" or "HYB."
- The course catalog should include, within the description, that the course is online or hybrid format.
- Include the Readiness for Online Learning Site, so students unfamiliar with online courses can prepare to do a good job in your course.