Google Apps for Education:
Powerful Online Tools for Faculty & Staff
ITS offers a version of Google Apps for Education for our faculty and staff that provides unlimited storage via Google Drive, and campus-specific sharing options (including with students). Faculty and Staff will continue to use their existing Exchange email and calendar accounts, accessible through Outlook.
Faculty & Staff can reach Google Drive by clicking the link in MyCanisius, under "My Applications" in the lefthand "Launchpad."
- Add a Canisius Google Drive to your Android Phone or Tablet
- Add a Canisius Google Drive to your iPhone or iPad
- Adding a Google Calendar to Outlook Desktop Application
- COLI Guide: Google Sites
- Faculty & Staff: Bookmark Google Drive
- Get Email Notifications for Google Calendar
- Google Meet for Web Meetings
- Managing Assignments in Google Drive
- Moving From a Private Google Drive to a Canisius Google Drive
- Using the Zoom Extension in Google Calendar
Here's some tips, tutorials, and inspiration for using Google applications:
|A list of text guides maintained by COLI, for both instructors and students.|