Add your Canisius Google account on your android device.
Canisius only supports devices with Android 5.x (aka Lollipop released in November 2014) or greater.
How to tell what the Android version is.
- System Settings
- About phone
- Check the number under Android version
- Add your Google Apps account Settings > Accounts > Add account >Google.
- You will be redirected to https://accounts.google.com enter firstname.lastname@example.org, leave the password field blank, and click Sign in.
- You'll be redirected to the Canisius login page. Enter your Canisius username and password here.
- Touch Grant Access if you're asked to grant access for the device (so it can stay signed in to your account).
- Your account will be added to the Android device. The next screen displays Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, and other Google services syncing with your device. You can choose which services to sync.
If this fails contact email@example.com or call 716-888-8340