Have you been asked to collaborate with another students (or multiple students) on a presentation? Opt for Google Slides instead of PowerPoint. Here's how.
- Log into drive.google.com with your Canisius username and password.
- Go to New<Slides.
- Decide on/select a theme and then click ‘OK’.
- Click on ‘Untitled Presentation’ to rename the presentation as as you'd like and then click OK.
- Add a title and description to the title slide by simply clicking on the words.
- To add more slides, click on the add a slide button and select a slide template.
- Add some images through the Insert button. (Insert<Images -you can search the Web this way as well.)
- Try adding a YouTube video: Insert<Video and search YouTube)
- Share the presentation with your partner (or partners) and view their presentation via the ‘Present’ button at the top right corner:
Google Slides allows students to easily collaborate on a presentation. PowerPoint presentations can replicate in size, make them harder to pass from one student to another via email. With Google Slides, students can work on the same file that is stored in Google Drive. Once you are done with your presentation, simply grab the link to share and paste it in an email, in D2L or in another file.
There is no content with the specified labels