Each Fall & Spring semester, ITS automatically creates "Class Listprocs" for all active classes.
Class Listprocs for Summer are only created if an instructor makes the request.
These lists are populated nightly based upon Banner enrollment data.
The format of the list name is: "AAA[A]111B[BB]"
- Items shown in [brackets] indicate optional characters.
- AAA[A] = subject code typically 3-letters but there are some 4-letter codes
- 111 = 3-digit course number (not to be confused with the 5-digit CRN)
- B[BB] = section code typically 1-letter but there are some 3-letter codes
- listproc for Accounting 101 Section A = firstname.lastname@example.org
- listproc for Adolescence Education 534 Section ONL = email@example.com
IMPORTANT: All class listprocs are configured to only accept email from students and instructors associated with that class. Changes to this configuration are handled via the Help Desk and require permission from the instructor(s) or Dean's office.