Creating an Email Signature
Rather than type you information in at the bottom of every email that you send, it is much easier to set up a signature that Outlook can automatically place at the end of every email.
- From the menu bar, select Outlook -> Preferences.
- On the Outlook Preferences pane, select "Signatures."
- Click the "+" button to create a new signature. In the panel on the right, enter the text for your signature.
- Once done, click "Default Signatures..."
- From the pull-down menu next to your email account name, select the signature that you just created. By default, it is named "untitled."
- Click OK, then click the red close button at the top of the signature pane.
Now, when you open a new message, your signature will automatically appear.