Blog URL: blogs.canisius.edu/gparent
Faculty/Staff posting to the blog
- To log in to the blog: blogs.canisius.edu/gparent/wp-admin
- Use your authorized college username and password. If you are not authorized, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assign blog posts to one or all of the following categories: freshmen, seniors, everyone else.
- Faculty/staff submit posts as per above.
- Faculty/staff will submit their posts to the AccessPress Anonymous Post form plugin in Wordpress.
- These submissions will create a pending post.
- A GA or other personnel should log in to publish the remaining posts before the newsletter is sent.
Login for Mailchimp.
- Only authorized college staff can access this information. If you are not authorized and believe you should be, please contact email@example.com.
Lists: Lists are set up for staff and for each graduating year. The parent lists per graduating year must be updated once a semester from lists pulled from Banner.
Campaigns: Campaigns are set up for staff and for each graduating year. These must be updated once a year to reflect the correct RSS feeds that pull from the blog categories (see above). These are:
Additionally, campaigns can be sent out on behalf of the president or others to all parents - in this case use https://blogs.canisius.edu/gparent/feed/ as the RSS url.